·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends
I have raptor 700r 2009 i need to purchase new dynojet pc
pc3 Fit for my raptor 2009 ?
or i need pc v ?
Can someone tell me the difference between them technically?
thanks

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Just go with the pcv, they are the same price but newer
This may be a dumb question but why are the pc3's still so expensive now that the pcv is in production? I mean really, who would chose that one over the new and improved model unless it was significantly less expensive.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
Supply n Demand...It still costs dynojet X amount to manufacture PC3s and they are still being bought by people who don't know that you can get a PC5 for an earlier model year than on their spec sheet.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Supply n Demand...It still costs dynojet X amount to manufacture PC3s and they are still being bought by people who don't know that you can get a PC5 for an earlier model year than on their spec sheet.
+1 the PC5 works with any 06 and up 700.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
It seems like it once the manufacturing proccess was streamlined that it wouldnt cost much to produce such a small part! I mean there isn't much too it really. A few wires, plastic case, circuit boardand whatever software it takes to program it. And some qc work.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Anyone know why I can't get on the power commander Dynojet site and says it is unavailable? Did they forget to pay their web portal fee??!?!?!?!? HA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I asked the question that every Web site I was looking for PC3 noted that it is only for the years 2006-2008
For 2009 is only PC V
In any case I'm buying a new PC V
Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts