Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have everything pluged in correctly and when i go to start it up only 1 green light bar comes on and it wont start up. so if this happend to you or you migth know what to do can you please reply thanks

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
There should only be one green light when starting or idle. Sounds dumb, but when I hooked up my pcIII mine would not start either.......forgot to screw in the ground wire!!!!!!! Sometimes we for get the little things :eek:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now it starts up, but it wont idle. can you ajust it if yes how thanks :mad:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Turn The Key On Then Press All 3 Buttons On The PC3 And Start The Bike While Pressing The Buttons! The Lights Will Move To The Middle...Then Push The Low Button On The Left To Bump Up The Fuel Or Hold Down The Button To Bump Down The Fuel. It Will Reset After Ater A Few Seconds. Hope This Helps!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
That does not sound right. Unless you have crazy mods, the bike should idle and just pop or hesitate on the throttle. I would check some other things before playing with it manually. First hook up your laptop while the bike is running and check the rpm at idle. It should be between 1600 and 1800. If it is under 1500 the PCIII will not send it enough gas and it will stall. There is a screw on the engine on the left side (phillips head). Screw it in to raise idle, out to lower rpm. If that is not the problem it might be the map you have loaded. On the bottom of the screen there should be notes on what map is running. Hope this helps

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rollin700 hard, are you serious or just kiding, and where did you here thar from (its to late to start it up, i might wake my neibors up) so i will cross my fingers and hope that will work in the morning. thanks for all the info. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.