Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much power difference does it make if u dont pipe the quad and put air filter in ? money reasons cant do all at once. after i do the pc3 il put air filter in maybe week after but not pipe it untell end of summer if i even do. anyone know how much power it makes by just putting the pc3 on ? and whats a good filter uni any good?

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
It will definately waken the bike up.

I can get you a variety of air filter systems. The trinity seems to be the favorite and is definately top quality!

Let me know when your ready to order the intake and i will get you taken care of.

Steven

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah get the PC III 1st , i have read 3-4 Hp increase if you remove the spark arrestor and airbox lid , which will make a improvement that you will notice , plus Steve has really good service and advice and will always get back to ASAP .I am dealing with him cause our other sponsors wouldnt get back to me ! and let me tell you the service is great ! at the right price too.

Steve
Western Australia .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.