Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am new to having an account on this forum, but I have been cruising around reading all of the information for a couple months now. Awesome site with some cool guys on it.

I have a 2014 Raptor 700 with an FMF slip on. I recently purchased a FCI intake with box and PC5 tuner from TQS who seems to be a really respected member of the community. I look forward to doing business with him! I also got an FMF header from Motosport to complete the exhaust set up.

There seems to be some talk of the fuel map for that particular set up running lean? I am just concerned and would like to get ahead of any foreseen issues with the set up that I am going to be running. I would hate to damage the engine in any way. Is this true that the map runs slightly lean? I am sure that TQS has great fuel maps, but some of the comments I have seen on this forum make me wonder if the maps available for the FCI and full FMF exhaust aren't perfect.

Thank you all in advance for any help and I look forward to being a part of the forum!

-Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts