And one for my uncles 700

Mods
Barker duals
Pro flow with knn and outerwears

Thanks fellas. :cool:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
:bump: I know somebody has a map for this guy.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I downloaded all the updated stuff for his PC5 from the site. Now im just wondering if he wants the updated programs for it?

I tried looking hi and low and just couldent find a map for him from another site. You think Steve from TQS could help him out? Im sure hes got a map or two for tdog to try.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I emailed him and I didn't buy my mods from him so he can't help me out

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Well that sucks but ya its fair and business is business i guess.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Email DL at Cuervo the email is in my sig I'm sure he'll help you out. He's a really cool dude

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Well that sucks but ya its fair and business is business i guess.
I think it's BS he bought everything used. If he coulda bought new he'd bought from Steve I'm sure. It wouldn't take but a second to email him a base map. It's not like he got perfect maps cause he doesn't have a dyno last time I checked.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spider-Lōc;1040526 said:
Email DL at Cuervo the email is in my sig I'm sure he'll help you out. He's a really cool dude
I did last night no reply yet

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I did last night no reply yet
It's still early out there 3hr time difference. I'm trying to get you a map.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Oh that Spider...Hes one heck of a good guy. Has a heart the size of a school bus!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
IDK see why it's such a problem for Steve.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I wonder if tdog told him he was a member on RF? That could of helped some but nothins free anymore. Would he take some money for a map? Cant imagine he wouldent its not like it would be super pricey just to get a map now would it?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wonder if tdog told him he was a member on RF? That could of helped some but nothins free anymore. Would he take some money for a map? Cant imagine he wouldent its not like it would be super pricey just to get a map now would it?
I did!

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Did he want you to pay for a map? Did you ask how much? This is not getting resolved fast enough to my liking! I bet you sent the same kind of post on MR and im surprised you still aint got nothin...WOW

Tdog needs a map asap please.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I just sent Daniel a text I'll let ya know what happens

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Hey Spider ask Daniel if a 700R CP 12-1 piston 102mm would work on pump gas for 500 to 1000ft elevation on pump gas?

Seing he is a builder this will give tdog a good idea if he wants that deal he inquired about?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
You'd need to mix it 11.5:1 about max on 93 oct.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Blahhhh mixing! I cant even mix a stupid salad without making a mess or it exploding in the boll...Id mix a japaneese girl and a black girl in my bed but thats hopping they wouldent explode also...Tried to make some hard boiled eggs in the microwave and thought they wouldent need a boll of water well wouldent you know it CABLOUIE!!! i killed the microwave and boll they where in! Mixed some race gas in the chainsaw with some two stroke oil, i thought the motor would be stronger and faster and i would of been done with the job faster and well let me say the owner wasent too impressed when it gave way in a ball of fire! Oh and lawmowers dont like to run on alcohol like funny cars do. Oh well wonder if the neighbor would lend me his gas powered wead-eater? ROFL LMFAO!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
TDog there's a map in your email box brother it's just a base map.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts