Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on guys so recently i just installed the big 3 on my 700 and the sob wont turn over. I only tried to turn it on 3 times for maybe 3 or 4 seconds. Power commander got power when hitting the ignition. The first time i tried it there was a clicking noise but then it went away. When I took the gas tank off I took the fuel line off and hit the ignition to drain the line. I preloaded the map from mr cuervo racing prior to installation. Headlights work everything else works on the bike electrically. I want to try one last time before bringing it to a shop and paying someone 100 bucks when its a simple install. Thanks again you guys have been super helpful throughout this whole entire forum.

Specs
2020 700 se
empire single full
fci w/ airbox
pc5 w cuervo racing map
ais delete cuervo racing

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey whats going on guys so recently i just installed the big 3 on my 700 and the sob wont turn over. I only tried to turn it on 3 times for maybe 3 or 4 seconds. Power commander got power when hitting the ignition. The first time i tried it there was a clicking noise but then it went away. When I took the gas tank off I took the fuel line off and hit the ignition to drain the line. I preloaded the map from mr cuervo racing prior to installation. Headlights work everything else works on the bike electrically. I want to try one last time before bringing it to a shop and paying someone 100 bucks when its a simple install. Thanks again you guys have been super helpful throughout this whole entire forum.

Specs
2020 700 se
empire single full
fci w/ airbox
pc5 w cuervo racing map
ais delete cuervo racing
maybe a faulty PC5, ive never used a PC5, but there comparable to my msd blaster

·
Registered
408 Posts
Clicking as in a bad or weak power to a relay? The FI Raptor needs full battery power to crank, 12 volts is not sufficient.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem fixed!!!! bike runs fantastic! it was the ignition coil, i had the the wires backwards for the power commander. thankfully didnt fry my ecu lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts