Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a problem,i just bought a pro design w/k&n filter and the PCIII i want to leave my air bow lid on because we ride in the woods and mud alot.i have a stock exhaust with a phenix spark arrestor(big hole)and i cant find a program for it on the dynojet web sight i get found one thats close but i think i can get a little more power out of thhis with out running it lean.

so i have a:
phenix spark arrestor
prodesign intake w/k&n filter
air box lid on
and 15t front sprocket

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am glad you asked this I was just getting ready to ask the same thing. I will have a similiar setup as soon as my PC III arrives. Why are almost all of the maps avaliable for the air lid removed?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its stock filter/stock exhaust with spark arrestor removed with air box lid removed

·
Registered
81 Posts
joeraptorjoe said:
i have a problem,i just bought a pro design w/k&n filter and the PCIII i want to leave my air bow lid on because we ride in the woods and mud alot.i have a stock exhaust with a phenix spark arrestor(big hole)and i cant find a program for it on the dynojet web sight i get found one thats close but i think i can get a little more power out of thhis with out running it lean.

so i have a:
phenix spark arrestor
prodesign intake w/k&n filter
air box lid on
and 15t front sprocket
Hey Joe I have that map if you still need it...............The map that I have was made by fuelmoto

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pm sent

·
Registered
81 Posts
joeraptorjoe said:
Email sent with maps.........................................TEX

1 - 8 of 8 Posts