Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am using m416-015 - Big Gun full exhaust Pro Design intake kit K&N air filter Airbox lid removed ... Just loaded the map, and now I am getting popping on deceleratoin. Also, when I idle the bike on neutral, then give it some gas, it sometimes hesitates, then fully revs. Also, don't know it this is the pcIII or not, but ever since I loaded the map, my atv sometimes just dies when in neutral...(happend 2 or 3 times now).....
Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yes, also....when I conect my PCIII to my laptop, and everything is good, how to I lean it out by like 2%?

·
Registered
107 Posts
The fastest way to lean/rich the map it to start the bike and within 5ish seconds of starting it hit and hold all 3 buttons on the PC itself. The lights will move to the center. (There will be two lights, this is the baseline of the map you are using) Now hit low mid or high whatever range you want to change. IE Lets say you want to richin high up. Hit and hold the high button. (I think if you hold it it goes up; richer) if you want to lean it out, hit high then let off and hit it again. Lower is leaner. You can do this with any rev range. I hope that makes sense to you. :crazy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts