Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just installed my PCIII on my 07 raptor and when ever I try to send a map or table it says that there is an error sending it. It almost seems that the PCIII isn't communicating with the computer. Tried two different computers and USB cables. any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Hey guys, just installed my PCIII on my 07 raptor and when ever I try to send a map or table it says that there is an error sending it. It almost seems that the PCIII isn't communicating with the computer. Tried two different computers and USB cables. any thoughts?
The USB port is most likely damaged. Check to see if you can still see a black prong in the port. If you see the gold connections instead, the unit is no good. Common PCIII factory failure.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The USB port is most likely damaged. Check to see if you can still see a black prong in the port. If you see the gold connections instead, the unit is no good. Common PCIII factory failure.
Thanks for the response x660. But I checked and the prong is still there

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
If unit looks good, try a 3rd laptop and USB cord? I don't think the software itself is faulty. The only sending error you get is when the connection itself is failing. If all looks good, and unit is powering up with 9v attached, and quad ignition off, IDK?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If unit looks good, try a 3rd laptop and USB cord? I don't think the software itself is faulty. The only sending error you get is when the connection itself is failing. If all looks good, and unit is powering up with 9v attached, and quad ignition off, IDK?
Got it working on 3rd computer! Don't know if it's because he had windows XP and other two had vista or what, but it worked!

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
I've used a Vista and Windows 7 laptop with the PC software, worked both times. might be a hardware driver issue...but glad you got it resolved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts