Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 700, and have added the ProFlow K&N intake kit with no airbox lid. I have also removed the spark arrestor from the stock exhuast. I will eventually get a full exhaust system, but can't afford it for now. There is no default PCIII map for my current setup. Should I run the stock filter, stock exhaust, airbox lid removed, sparky removed map? Would that be the closest map for right now?

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
It would be a good starting point, you can pull it up on your PC and fatten it up a little if you need to. Give it a try and shoot me a PM if you need help on it.

Randy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am worried that if I start with that map, I will be running a tad lean, considering the difference between the stock intake and the ProFlow K&N. Which part of the map should I make a little richer, low, middle, or high rpm range (or all)? Also, any suggestions on how many percentage points should be added would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
From what I have seen the PCIII site maps are pretty rich to start with I would go about 2% for the whole map, load it and then take it for a ride and see how it runs and tune from there.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Can anyone tell me this: I am getting LTE duels and a new filter with no lid.... they are sending the map preloaded to those mods, do I need to do anything extra? are their maps really good or do i need to make some changes

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
have a 07 700, and have added the ProFlow K&N intake kit with no airbox lid. I have also removed the spark arrestor from the stock exhuast.
I am running the same setup--- Fuelmoto installed a map for me upon purchase, and it has been dead nutz. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts