Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 753 Posts

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, its pretty basic as of right now, I just threw something together to get this up and running:

www.krandall.com :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If anyone has any maps they think I need or am missing, if you could send them to my e-mail: [email protected]
Please give the following info when sending them:

Screen Name:
Intake:
Filter:
Exhaust:
Mods:

Thanks,
Krandall

If a mod could sticky this that'd be cool :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice going, I have a few I can add,.....working on one for the following: HMF single, trinity / lid off, got it from Steve @ ATVtech, but I think I need to tweek a little. Also, for airbox on with holes, more air than stock,.....will advise

·
Registered
224 Posts
nice job

·
Registered
902 Posts
:thumbsup: 8)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Very nice to have a single place to be able to find them.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Anyone have one for me? I have a HMF bill balance carbon fiber full exhaust, K&N intake, and the outerwears lid.. Fuel Moto sent me one but it doesnt feel right. Still popping.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Might I recommend a little warning label insert. You never know about some people these days.

Something like:

These maps have been proven effective for some but as with any modification, you should run your own plug tests to see how they work for you.

Just a thought :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
This could be big, a site just for PCIII modified maps. For al kinds of vehicicles but first we will start
for de Raptor 700

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
has anybody got with our site sponsors on this subject i.e rocket factory. they should have ALOT of custom maps on there hands.

well if anybody has a map for me, i would defiantly appreciated. ( PCIII-Two brothers slip on with FMF powerbomb header with GYTR intake.) thanks guys -- WOODY

·
Registered
144 Posts
I think this is a great idea!! :thumbsup: I for one can't afford to get my bike dynoed. Is it possible to state if any of these maps have been dynoed?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wow nothing like having your own custom map store !, What a great idea for all the members instead of chasing everyone for a map, jump on the site and choose the one you need . Getting my bike dynoed on the 28th May as i have a map now but im not completely happy with it and want to tweak it up to suit better then ill post mine too .

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh, space isn't an issue lol. I have all my stuff hosted by a company I used to work for, we worked out a "deal" I get basically free unlimited space hosting :) :thumbsup: (no capped download speeds either) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 753 Posts