Registered
224 Posts
just sent ya one...

barker duals
trinty racing intake...
k&n air filter
with lid on
everythang else stock..

this the one i got where it shoots flames.....well it does on my bike.....i dunno???

·
Registered
379 Posts
Good idea :thumbsup:

Just sent you one that I have already sent to at least a Doz. members direct.

What would also be worthwhile is a set up where members can provide feedback about the tunes that they try which would be of interest to both the donor and members looking for a map.

Administration may want to consider making access to these free tunes only possible as a VIP member therefore generating some financial benefit for the Forum.

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
this wasn't put on by administration. I felt that since basically everyone that had a custom map was willing to provide it to others, that why not have just a local spot w/ multiple maps that have been used and tested by others accessible to others without any hassle. IMO I don't think I'd want it to be just for VIP's. :unsure:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
This sounds great!! When I get my mods I can most likely get a good map for the quiet core in or out. Thanks Krandall :thumbsup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am hope I am in the right thread! :crazy: :eek:

I need a map for my Raptor......

Stock exhuast (insert removed)
Pro Design filter kit (No Lid)

Every thing else is stock!

Thanks
Slim

·
Registered
4 Posts
I Seem to be having a problem opening any of the map files-all I get is unknown file type/map file version error.
Is there something that i'm doing wrong?Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes.Do I have to have the pc111usb connected to access you map files.I have downloaded and loaded serveral maps already,
So I don't believe it to be the pc111 program.Thanks

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
rptr700 said:
Yes.Do I have to have the pc111usb connected to access you map files.I have downloaded and loaded serveral maps already,
So I don't believe it to be the pc111 program.Thanks
You have to hit save not open from the download.

Then open it from your computer :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Krandall said:
(updated the list once again)

and....

Another thanks to everyone who's submitted maps :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Yeah this is a really good idea i just posted my new dynoed map :grin_nod:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
I sent you a few maps and so did Steve. Did you get a chance to post them?

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
SUB454 said:
Just wondering....How can Rocket factory and techquadshop's maps be exactly the same. I have the barker(with quiet core) map from both places, and there is NO difference. Did Barker give these maps to them? In no way am I complaining, just wondering ;)
Thanks to both RF and TQS for the maps.
Hmmm, That could be my fault too.. If I linked one of the files incorrectly, I will check when I get home tonight :thumbsup:

·
Registered
575 Posts
what about some GYTR maps?

21 - 40 of 753 Posts