41 - 60 of 753 Posts

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
SUB454 said:
Krandall said:
SUB454 said:
Just wondering....How can Rocket factory and techquadshop's maps be exactly the same. I have the barker(with quiet core) map from both places, and there is NO difference. Did Barker give these maps to them? In no way am I complaining, just wondering ;)
Thanks to both RF and TQS for the maps.
Hmmm, That could be my fault too.. If I linked one of the files incorrectly, I will check when I get home tonight :thumbsup:
Not your fault at all. I got my maps from RF and TQS, both the same. Make's me think that they didn't make these maps, just passed them along to us. Just wondering :thumbsup:
interesting..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

R

·
0 Posts
SUB454 said:
Just wondering....How can Rocket factory and techquadshop's maps be exactly the same. I have the barker(with quiet core) map from both places, and there is NO difference. Did Barker give these maps to them? In no way am I complaining, just wondering ;)
Thanks to both RF and TQS for the maps.
Maybe it was just one hell of a coincedence. :lol:
^ Not sure I spelled that right.

·
Registered
262 Posts
well I called rocket factory and asked for a custom map for my mods. He sent me the barkers map and said if I liked it to to pay 60$. I get on here and what do ya know theres my (custom map for my engine mods) posted on the open forum that I could have downloaded for free. :confused: I was told oh yea you need a custom map for the cam you'r running. Well if thats the case then why is the map he sent the same as the barkers with no cam. I haven't payed yet and not sure I should. I'm so sick of getting ripped off by people that wont take the time to do what they say they would. Custom map my a$$. Just like the 380.00$$ doller dyno trip that took 180.00 dyno charge and 200.00 in gas to drive 8hrs only to find out the guy was a dip shitt and really didn't know how to tune a raptor efi. I ended up with a akropovic map from dynojet that he put in with a afr of 16.1 from the mids to the top. :mad:

sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Our custom map is the one listed by Robert.Lisicki It is not the same as RF or Barker map. Also we never charge for maps.

I do have access to all the maps now (obviously thanks to this thread!) So i send out the one on here for quiet cores in to the customers.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey I just sent you my custom DMC dual map and i also sent you a custom CT exhaust map.Just trying to help everyone out so they dont have to pay $300 for a tune.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have a map for the barkers,pcIII, w/trinity intake and no airbox lid? The only one I see that's close is tech quad's but his calls for lid on. Any help is much needed and appreciated!

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Raptorgav said:
I thought Crafty Steve had the Barker inframe pipes???? :3question:

Or have I been drinking too much

Gav
I'm waiting to hear back from him via e-mail.. the one he sent said he had DMC's... :unsure:

R

·
0 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a map for:Full system(any exhaust other than duals), Pro Design Intake, Airbox lid off, 11:1, and Hotcams Stage 2. People that are working on it pissed me off so i'm noy going to spend my money w/ them to dyno it.

41 - 60 of 753 Posts