Raptor Forum banner

741 - 753 of 753 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys m, I'm new to this forum.
I'm running a 2007 raptor 700 with a power comander 5 and fuel control.
K&N air filter - no lid
5mm stroker crank
CP big bore kit with high comp piston head
Complete Empire dual exhausts system.

Any idea of the best map to start with as a base?

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,599 Posts
Hey guys m, I'm new to this forum.
I'm running a 2007 raptor 700 with a power comander 5 and fuel control.
K&N air filter - no lid
5mm stroker crank
CP big bore kit with high comp piston head
Complete Empire dual exhausts system.

Any idea of the best map to start with as a base?
Sorry, but I don't think you'll find one here. This thread is about the PC3.

It would be best if you start your own thread.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey y'all I'm needing a map asap!! Lol I have a 2008 raptor 700 with the pc3 and I have:
Barker duals
Stage 3 hotcam
Fci with open filter
Dynatech coil and plug wire mod

Thank y'all. And I would also know if y'all could give me some what of step by step on how to download the maps and what to look for like the throttle positioning

·
Registered
35 Posts
I could use several good PC 3 maps. One at sea level, one at 3000 feet, and one for 5000 feet. Basically glamis, home, and St. Anthany. My build is a +2 head ported with a 54 throttle body. It has a Denso 600 injector with a 5150 cam, and a stock bore stock stroke with a 14.1 piston.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm having a difficult time finding a map for the Sparks Big Core, and FCI Intake w/box. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I checked Krandall's site with no luck for Sparks anything, and I saw a post reference a bob2bob thing, but I don't know the link to that site. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
PCV map

You do realize that you can convert PC3 maps to PC5 maps in the PC5 software, right?
I'm in need of a map. I have a 105.5mm bore with a 11:1 cp piston, stage II hotcam, full Yoshi exhaust, dynatek coil, stock tb, airbox lid off, and a PCV. The elevation here in OK is 1300 ft. Can anybody help me out?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking for a map. I have an 08 700 raptor and just had dmc force 4, hotcam stage 3, pc5, and cp piston 11:5:1 installed. It has the stock airbox with no lid and foam filter. My bike is running a little lean and was lookong for a map to get it running better. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm looking for a map. I have an 08 700 raptor and just had dmc force 4, hotcam stage 3, pc5, and cp piston 11:5:1 installed. It has the stock airbox with no lid and foam filter. My bike is running a little lean and was lookong for a map to get it running better. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did u find a map for this. I have same setup and have been looking forever.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Map

Hello, I need a map if anyone has

Cory Kramer
mods-
Gytr filter-no lid
+3 tb
HC stage 3
10.5 compression