Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some free FTP space,

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to give me their maps to host online for everyone on the rappy forums?

(maybe its a dumb idea) :unsure:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Hey, if you want to do it, I'll give you a few maps I have for the LTEs.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If you do this, I will give my custom MAP w/ DMC Duals,PCIII, ProFlow,K&N with lid off 52RWHP

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats a great idea because the maps that you can download from the powercommander site aren't that
accurate.

Does anybody have a map for me if got stock exhaust stock filter air lid removed but the map from powercommander
is to lean sow hows your map??

please post them.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yeah a map for "HMF Sport s/o, Stock Filter, Stock Airbox" would be awesome!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I've got a couple. . . probably the same ones most others have but, sounds like a good idea to me.

May I suggest a little comparison. . . In a notes area say A is richer than B, etc. ???

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think its a nice idea, but i don't know how legaalit is and how fair for the companies how are making the maps. Anyway i'll download for sure :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
blackraptor said:
I think its a nice idea, but i don't know how legaalit is and how fair for the companies how are making the maps. Anyway i'll download for sure :thumbsup:

If it's a custom map like mine, I payed for it, so I own it. I/you can share what I/you own with whom ever I/you please, so I do not see any legal problems with maps that were bought and payed for by an individual. The std PCIII maps are free to D/L off the power commander website so there is no need to post those unless you have customized them. As suggested, I would note what you did to change it.

Randy

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you guys who have custom maps (who are willing to "donate") if you'd send them to my e-mail,
giving me some specifics as:

Intake:
Filter:
Exhaust:
Cam:

(thats al I can think of off hand)

[email protected]

I'll get them put up tonight, then I'll talk to dracus and see if I can create a Thread that we can have stickied and go from there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I sent you my custom DMC Dual MAP. :thumbsup:

Krandall said:
If you guys who have custom maps (who are willing to "donate") if you'd send them to my e-mail,
giving me some specifics as:

Intake:
Filter:
Exhaust:
Cam:

(thats al I can think of off hand)

[email protected]

I'll get them put up tonight, then I'll talk to dracus and see if I can create a Thread that we can have stickied and go from there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys!!! I had a "slight" change of how I plan on doing this.. I am in the works of building a VERY basic web site (linked off of one that I no longer use) and I'm going to put them up on there. Give me 1-2 more days and we'll be set! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts