Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am a newbie here and just want to see which would be the better starting point.

I have the 06 raptor 700 with PCIII, sparks x6 exhasut, k&n with pro-flow, the air box lid pre-filter and the 15t front sprocket. I acquired the quad just recently and the previous owner told me that he was running the newer richer map for the PCIII. Is this the best map or should I try the original map for the above setup? I did notice that it want's to pop on decel and also some popping in the upper rpm range.

Whatcha guys think?
Thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
Re: PCIII suggestions...

What newer and original map are you talking about. I didnt know there was original and newer. Go to power commander website and see if they have the same mods you have for a custom map. Welcome to the site :thumbsup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: PCIII suggestions...

Here are the two different maps from thier website:

m416-007 - Curtis Sparks X6 full exhaust Curtis Sparks Racing Filter Charger Airbox lid removed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

m416-007b - Curtis Sparks full exhaust Curtis Sparks intake kit Airbox lid removed Note: *REVISED MAP* This map is slightly richer than map M416-007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the closest maps to what I have. The only difference is the airbox lid removed and I have the EHS air box lid with the outwear built in and I have the K&N with proflow and these maps show the sparks intake. I am currently running the m416-007b.

Any other thoughts on the matter?

Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone have any experience with either of these maps? any recomendations?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts