Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a mostly stock bike.

Currently installed PCIII with stock filter/exhaust with the airbox lid off. I have been running this way for a while (with the correct map). Recently I got the ProDesign intake and K&N. Anybody know the proper map for this setup.

To break it down it would be:

Stock exhaust
ProDesign Intake
K&N filter

I'd prefer to still run with the box lid off, but not sure if that will give too much airflow for the stock exhaust. Any suggestions on a map and on the box lid once I get it installed would be great.

Thanks guys!

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
mrtrick said:
I've got a mostly stock bike.

Currently installed PCIII with stock filter/exhaust with the airbox lid off. I have been running this way for a while (with the correct map). Recently I got the ProDesign intake and K&N. Anybody know the proper map for this setup.

To break it down it would be:

Stock exhaust
ProDesign Intake
K&N filter
I'd prefer to still run with the box lid off, but not sure if that will give too much airflow for the stock exhaust. Any suggestions on a map and on the box lid once I get it installed would be great.

Thanks guys!
Hey man for future reference, The PCIII website has a list of tons of different maps that you can download for anything from stock with/without lid,pro flow, with stock exhaust, etc...etc... Tons of different combinations for just about any power combo.... :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.