Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a pro flow with k&n, and the PCIII, along with the 15t. However i cant afford the exhaust as of yet, does anyone have a map for the pro flow kit with stock exhaust? i noticed they didnt have any maps on dynojet for this set up... also does anyone know if i will see a power gain without getting an exhaust yet?

·
Registered
41 Posts
http://www.powercommander.com/416-411.aspx

You would definately feel a diff if you removed your air box lid and used map #2 or better yet pull the pea shooter out and run map #3 I dont think the diff in the pro flow and the stock filter warrants a map change but definately if you pull the lid off. I would definately ck your plug running map 2 with your pro flow if its lean bump it up alittle. I have never ran this setup maybe some one that has can chime in good luck

·
Registered
81 Posts
sysnxt said:
I just ordered a pro flow with k&n, and the PCIII, along with the 15t. However i cant afford the exhaust as of yet, does anyone have a map for the pro flow kit with stock exhaust? i noticed they didnt have any maps on dynojet for this set up... also does anyone know if i will see a power gain without getting an exhaust yet?
I have two maps that fuelmoto made for me...........pro flow/w k&n , insert out of pipe lid on. also have that map with lid off........If you want, send me your email and I will send both maps to you...............You can try them both out ..........I run lid off

TEX

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
another question, I noticed on the powercommander website they have a map for the exhaust insert removed, ive been running stock with this out since i got it, it didnt hurt anything did it? And if its running too lean will the spark plug be white?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts