Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gyt-r filter,two brothers slip on,lid off, installed my PC III but seems like no change in gains. I am also getting popping noise when down shifting. Also, I donwloaded the accell pump but when i enable it, and then open the pc III software it says that its not connected, and it is connected to bike and is running. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it moves only to right in the middle then back down.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Try hooking it up, make sure you push the USB connector all the way into the PCIII, with the bike running (like you did before) and the PCIII software closed.
Now open up the PCIII software and see if it sees the PCIII.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sees it and my map is there and rpm readings too. But when i start the acell pump it says no pcIII connected. If I close the PCIII software and just open the accell pump, then it does connect with the pc but then i cant open the pcIII software. Strange as hell. :confused:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I have the same problem with the pump. I hooked up the pcIII to a nine volt and set the pump that way. It sounds like you need a different map. The pump just sends extra gas at certain times. Your bike should not backfire without the pump running.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay im going to download another map. Any suggestions for my setup? Maybe theres some other maps other than the ones on the powercommander site??? im going to try to load the accell pump with the 9 volt. I'll get back to let yall know if it worked. Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Doesn't TBR have a map for their slip-on? If not, get ahold of FuelMoto and hit up Jamie for a map. He's got a pile of maps from all the dyno work they do.

·
Registered
596 Posts
shyt i better get one now b4 ridin season. i dont wanna spend time in garage when i could be ridin....let me know how and what map u run cause im gonna be runnin the same setup. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts