Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone screws with the Throttle Position on their PCIII. Do you have to or should the map be set for the Throttle Position already?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey, also my headers are glowing bright red. Anyone else have this issue. Is it normal and what can I do too help this?

·
Registered
163 Posts
glowing while stock is normal.. my avatar shows my quad with stock exhaust and its glowing.. i dunno bout the HMF glowing tho, you're the first case of aftermarket glow i heard of..

i'm gonna try to mess around with throttle position and see what results i get..

·
Registered
163 Posts
hehe.. you don't know how much trouble i went through to get that pic.. had to do one hell of a burnout to get things glowing .. i have another with the camera's flash.. but this looks alot cooler tho.. 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
whofarted said:
Just wondering if anyone screws with the Throttle Position on their PCIII. Do you have to or should the map be set for the Throttle Position already?
If you can plug the pcIII into the computer while your 4-wheeler is running, the on your map screen you will see to the far right where it says "% throttle". If that is on zero while the bike is idleing, then you are good to go. If not, Then at the top of the screen on one of the pulldown tabs you will see power commander tools click on that,and then set throttle position and another screen will pop up. Simpily click the left arrow(I think it says colde or something beside it) on that screen, then click OK.

·
Registered
107 Posts
What if your lights on the powercommander dont go all the way to the top? When Im at 100% on the computer screen, the light on the PC is one way from the top. Also did you guys notice If you set the tps with the lights on it makes a big differance.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I noticed to day it was idling really high even after it warmed up. I'll have to go in and mess with that. I probablly being asking more dumb questions about this thing (PCIII), its just to much money to just guess at. Thanx for the help.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Question - when you guys plug in the PCIII and hit the throttle does it go up on the computer screen. Mine always shows the idle percentage and doesn't move when I hit the throttle. Just wondering if this was normal.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Have you experienced any trouble with yours trying to start? Mine takes a little longer to start it all the time cold or hot. But my head pipes glow also. Had me worried at first but everyone said it is normal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts