Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas..... My throttle position doesn't move when I rev the throttle. The lights on the front of the PCIII don't move up or down either. Any ideas? :3question:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Mine don't either...hmmmm :3question:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Mine does but with the bike on and connected to the computer.

·
Registered
226 Posts
when connected to the comptuer, on my comptuer screen it shows the rpms, i never looked @ the pcIII while it was connected to my laptop...are those lights ont he PCIII supposed to be moving?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah the lights go up as throttle is increased, and will stay at the bottom at idle. They will move with the bike running or with the bike just on.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm an ass. Those black & white directions suck. I was hooked into the plug below the TPS. The plug looks the same in the photo. I hooked into the black with yellow stripe. Oh well live and learn. Thanx guys. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
so wait, what did u do? :3question:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure what plug I connected to but if you look at the right side of the bike you can see the plug with the rubber boot. I connected to the black wire with the yellow strip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.