Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but Dyno Jet has the add on ignition module listed as now avalable for the 700R on the Power Commander website.
It's 355.00 if you buy it direct so I'm waiting till some of the site sponsors have units for sale to see what their price will be.

Randy

·
Registered
575 Posts
damn thats a chunk of change...wonder if fuel moto or anywhere will drop the price like the PCIII.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure they will. I bought my PCIII straight from dyno jet back when they first became ava for the 700R and paid like 330.00 for it. As soon as the AM vendors got them they were damn near a 100 bucks less. I'm cheaping out this time and waiting to see how well it works and what kind of deal I can get on one once they been out for a while.

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but Dyno Jet has the add on ignition module listed as now avalable for the 700R on the Power Commander website.
It's 355.00 if you buy it direct so I'm waiting till some of the site sponsors have units for sale to see what their price will be.

Randy
Nice, now maybe some of the people afraid to run 12:1 pistons on 93 octane won't be so scared! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
integlikewhoa said:
I dont think its showing anymore on thier site. Can you check again. When i search for our bike this comes up.
http://www.powercommander.com/power...nder_all_downloads.aspx?mk=15&mdl=120&yr=2006

What am i doing wrong?

I don't know what's going on now it's saying avalable soon again :wtf: When I went there the other day it was listed right under the quick shifter and had a price by it. I went as far as to put it in my cart and was going to buy it, but decided to wait :unsure:

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
we will be able to get it for you at a much better price :thumbsup:.

Basically what happened is they ended up having some problems with them and had to delay the realese. They now estimate the realese no sooner than a month and a half to two months.

They will retail at $355 but expect to pay a lot closer to what you paid for the pc3 from us.

·
Registered
575 Posts
when when when ? and do you have any more info on it ?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Geisick - Really - when will we be able to see something like this ? ?

- - Also will this ignition module allow us to play with the timing on our bikes ? ?

Thanks Plattner

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
techquadshop said:
we will be able to get it for you at a much better price :thumbsup:.

Basically what happened is they ended up having some problems with them and had to delay the realese. They now estimate the realese no sooner than a month and a half to two months.

They will retail at $355 but expect to pay a lot closer to what you paid for the pc3 from us.

Let me know when you get them in stock and we'll do some business 8)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Comon Geisick.. dont tease. Give up the goods. That would be a dream come true.
By the way, Im the guy from Miami who just ordered the +1 valves. Cant wait for them to get off back order.
They are the final piece I need for my build.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've been calling dynojet about this ignition module for the past year....8 months ago they told me it will be out in a month. My only guess is there working on ignition maps we can download for instant power that way they sell alot of them. Who knows though.

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
I don't see any reason for a stock build to have one of these; someone else have another opinion? Just trying to verify if it can do anything for me where I'm at or not. I know on most racing setups I have built before I would advance the ignition tog get better performance; and I noticed some people in here talking about retarding it, but why? Other than not wanting to buy high octane fuel, is there another reason? The Raptor deosn't rev that high, so I would think advancing it would be better. Opinions???? :3question:

·
Registered
127 Posts
If their running a highcomp piston and don't want to buy race fuel? :3question: That or if they are running a power adder. That's all I can think of.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.