Raptor Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,603 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I do and my pc is actually right next to the window problem is I don’t have a long enough usb cable, I’m assuming they make extremely long ones? I would need minimum 15 feet

·
10,603 Posts
I do and my pc is actually right next to the window problem is I don’t have a long enough usb cable, I’m assuming they make extremely long ones? I would need minimum 15 feet
Sorry, I was just kidding.

·
10,603 Posts
The TPS can also be set with a meter. Just follow your manual.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If you're serious about a 15' usb cable, check out Monoprice.com for excellent cables and prices. I believe 15 is the max but they have them for just a few $$$. FWIW, i have a 2015 raptor and have 10-12's in the entire 0% throttle column from 1500 to redline. That only affects 0% throttle so only while you are off the gas and decelerating. +% values will help with the decel backfiring when you have aftermarket exhaust with better scavenging. You can also try -5 to -10% to see if you're too rich or lean.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I actually just ordered the auto tune kit for my PCV, now just gotta order the header because I don’t want to weld into the stock header it’s extremely rusty, weather here in New York changes dramatically through out the seasons so might as well get the kit rather then keep trying to figure out the percentages

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dont let the autotune figure out the 0 and 2% throttle settings. Set the air fuel ratio to 0 for those columns and enter the values yourself.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts