Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth it if i just trail ride? how easy could i ruine my motor if i went too far or less? im just wondering.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Is it worth it if i just trail ride? how easy could i ruine my motor if i went too far or less? im just wondering.
What are you trying to ask? If its worth it to get a pc5 with timing because u trail ride? Like 70%u of the people on here trail ride..is it worth it to get every last ounce of hp out of bike that u can?...thats up to u..for me yes, thats why im going to get one, and it gets rid of ur 5th gear limter so no need for separate dynatek. Not sure what u mean by how easy is it to ruin ur motor if too far or less? Most people get their bike dyno tuned so it running perfect..could u jack up ur motor if u don't know what ur doing and ur tweaking it yourself...of course...but u can have someone email u their map thats close to ur mods and download it to ur commander..if u buy through Tqsatv.com they premap it for u

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well i figured it would be awsome. And i know people will have a map for me but what about a different timing curve? with it so new i doubt anyone but dl or bo has them. And what i meant by ruining my motor is playing with the timing of the motor. Say u +100% or -100% will it just kill it or will it run the valves into the piston?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts