Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a few,but everyones been a big help. Even though the entire forum has helped me and need to be thankful for there's 4 that really helped me so far.
1. FLWOODSRAPTOR-for building my engine and putting up with a bunch of me,my non stop questions and so on. With you I'd really be screwed thanks bro.
2. DL700 for being so hospitable and providing me with lots of knowledge while in California thanks for the parts and being so easy to deal with your great thanks bro see ya in a few weeks.
3. TQS for always providing me with the parts I need asap and great customer servise Steve thanks bro.
4. Spartan727 for putting up with me while trying to buy a motor of this Jose dude on craigslist in his area boy that was a pain,lol. Thanks for answering every question I've asked. As well as the tips you giving me. Thanks for helping FLWOODSRAPTOR get my raptor back on the trail thanks bro.

Pat and Chris thanks for the good times at Croom and other places while I'm in Florida y'all really good company thanks.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Good idea spider, I would like to thank:
Fl. Woods raptor (Chris), for sending me the shock bracket patterns and helping with some other stuff.
wobble, for helping me with a lot of questions.
Freez, for helping me with a lot of jetting questions when I had my 660
700gitrdone, I know a lot of people dont like him but he was very helpful to me when I just got my 700
Spider, for starting this thread and an overall nice guy!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris Is Great Guy. Theres Alot Things He's Done For Me Like Alomost My Entire Build. The Only Part He Didn't Do Was Pick The Parts,lol Gotta Like Guys Like Him Very Hospitable An Overall Good Dude HERES MY SIDE BARS AND BUMPER HE JUST DID FOR ME

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump:I know y'all wanna give someone some thanks!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts