Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how this thing is installed. I bought it used and it didnt come with directions. Does anyone have one of these and if so how do I install it. I searched everywhere on the internet for directions for the PEP install but i have had no luck. Anyone have a clue? Id appreciate it alot.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
I know I've seen a picture of one of these on the forum before, frame mounted the left side the motor. But I searched pretty deep and couldn't come up with the pic. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Im not sure if it mounts on a 660 is different than a 700. On the 700 i removed the 2 motor mounts screws on the left side.(the ones that bolt the bracket to the frame) Then clamped the arm to the stem and tightened everything down. I can take some pics if that would help but its on a 700.

·
Registered
249 Posts
yea it may help.. I think they are he same set up.. and if its not.. Then it would be time to say, i have custom work done to the bike

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup Thats it. It bolts to the engine using the cylinder allen key bolts and the 2 bolts that hold the oil line. Thanks alot. Now All I have to do is adjust it correctly. Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cannot get it onto the stem! There just isn’t room to wrench on it in any direction with the radiator and fan right there. I have even tried using extensions with elbows on both sides and it’s impossible to get the washers on where they should be disassembled. It’s also impossible to get it on put together up in there. I really don’t want to remove the radiator or loosen it up but I see no other way. I have no idea when the radiator cooling system has been flushed so maybe I’ll just remove the radiator fan assembly reverse flush everything with distilled water mixed with vinegar put the pep stabilizer on put back together but man I want to use it not work on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts