1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
never seen or used it before....but don't actually expect to get 10 hp out of it....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never seen or used it before....but don't actually expect to get 10 hp out of it....
you have to actually read underneath the pic and stuff its not 10 more hp.....its 5% more hp and so on....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Ummmmmmm could go either way. Would try this one first:

·
The UK's fastest Raptor
1,188 Posts
I can't see how a spark plug can give any power or torque gains. Maybe I'm just sceptical but it's a bit like saying one match will make a can of gas blow up better than another.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
i use it on both my raptor and big bear. didn't notice any difference but i didn't buy it from there...you can find them for 12-15 shipped other places on ebay by searching just the spark plug number

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have to agree with ezkymco. I don't see how that plug will do all that they claim. Now chainging the heat range of a plug may do something... I think the type of ign. system will do more than a plug. After all all it has to do is spark. I may be wrong but I never noticed ang differance in anything before due to plugs.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I spoke with a mechanic that has 10 years of experience and he said that a spark plug does make a difference which is why they have diff brands and prices just like any other products......but soon ill find out if i do feel a difference once i get it in.

·
The UK's fastest Raptor
1,188 Posts
I spoke with a mechanic that has 10 years of experience and he said that a spark plug does make a difference which is why they have diff brands and prices just like any other products......but soon ill find out if i do feel a difference once i get it in.
agreed, in the sense that a good quality spark plug will give the engine it's full potential where as a poor quality one may hinder power and performance. So to contradict what I said before, it is possible to see an increase in performance but only if the plug you're running is on it's way out or it's dime store special :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sweeeeet :d what else can i buy?????

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
for you guys who dont know of the company, Brisk makes a great plug, and there is power to be had in a spark plug depending on the motor build

weve tested and ran one of their other plugs that performs quite well.... Just sayin.

BUT HONESTLY , FOOLIO u will gain more power by lubing your chain before every trip on your build

·
Registered
84 Posts
I saw a 'Horse Power' TV episode once where they had a generic engine on a dyno. They did several runs with different plugs. You know the whole Bosch plugs +2, +3, +4 BS. I figured the more crap in the way of the spark the worse it would perform, nope. Actually the +4's were the best, put out more power across the band.... Not that I believe your $27 spark plug is worth it, but plugs DO make a difference.

I looked for the episode but my ADD forced me to quit...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts