Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my products actually installed on some quads. Thanks to all you guys that have sent your pics to me. :thumbsup:

Custom Carbon Number Plates are also available

·
Registered
767 Posts
Damn that SE is sexy! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of the orange I have available. It won't match the burnt orange shade of the plastics, but it will match the lighter orange in the graphics.

·
Registered
767 Posts
The orange looks great! Maybe I should have grown a pair and not chickened out of the orange. :(

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
You have any pics of ones on an Black SE 660 or something close?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I don't have any 660 pictures. They are going to be basically the same as the 700SE in the first photos.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is there a group discount? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts
What does the blue look like on the carbon?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
socalrappy700 said:
Ok so I've seen the set up for the orange se, have you worked on anything yet for the blue and white se?
No, not yet. Honestly, I didn't even know they were making a white/blue SE until I saw your message and checked it out on Yamaha's website. For that bike I would do a solid white set of covers, with silver and blue logos.

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
you do sum shit hot covers man very nice indeed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
in the first couple pics thats my yellow SE and let me tell you he does quality work, no doubts about buying from him again or ever. :thumbsup:Welcome to the forum man!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I know this is kind of off topic, but how do you remove the rivets holding the warning stickers on without jacking up the plastic? Do you use dykes (wire cutters)? Then, how do you install the new covers that you get if the rivets (which are probably not usable again) are mangled? thanks

RF

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The rivets can be easily removed by drilling out the centers using a small drill bit. You may want to hold the back of the rivet with a pair of pliers to keep it from spinning. I include stainless steel machine screws to attach the new covers.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts