Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my new Barker's with the Black Label. Got a black quad, needed black labels.

Thanks to Steve at TQS for a great price on the Barker's and Trailtech goodies.

Waiting on

Kenz Monster Motor
T-Tub plus 4 swingarm and other goodies
Trailtech Bars, Vapor and Grips

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was really happy with my DMC Duals but going with this Big Bore and 8 Mil stoker, I just think the Barker's will do a better job. There more of a megaphone style. Someone said the hed pipes are bigger than the DMC. I did not notice that. The finish is first rate.

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
I ALMOST waited an extra wek to get those, but I went Red because my TCS shocks are red, so I figured what the hell. Those are nice, really nice.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You got the Barker's, that's all that matters. The LTE's perform very well but the Barker's are better built IMO. The LTE's will hang with any pipe out there and beat most.

Zebradog said:
I ALMOST waited an extra wek to get those, but I went Red because my TCS shocks are red, so I figured what the hell. Those are nice, really nice.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I never installed my tags, didn't like the idea of drilling a hole in my pretty new pipe. Just threw some stickers on the fenders.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Looks good... Thanks for the pic! :thumbsup: So the Barkers come blank and you install the labels?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did not know that that was an option. To order the Barker's with no tag. Is that what you did? Are there two holes?
Mad Dog Beyond Thunderdome said:
I never installed my tags, didn't like the idea of drilling a hole in my pretty new pipe. Just threw some stickers on the fenders.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
superchargemyride said:
I did not know that that was an option. To order the Barker's with no tag. Is that what you did? Are there two holes?
I picked the pipes up at his shop not long after he'd finished a batch of them, he just hadn't gotten around to putting the tags on the canisters yet. I like the tags and the look of them, just couldn't bring myself to drill the holes.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks nice man, now get us some install pics. :thumbsup:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
superchargemyride said:
You can just drill out the rivets and put two rivits back in the holes to plug them up if you don't want the labels on there.

Hey Sub, how much was it for the Black labels?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Zebradog said:
superchargemyride said:
You can just drill out the rivets and put two rivits back in the holes to plug them up if you don't want the labels on there.

Good question :confused: Guess I should have asked :( Oh well what's a few more $$.

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
SUB454 said:
Zebradog said:
superchargemyride said:

Good question :confused: Guess I should have asked :( Oh well what's a few more $$.
HA HA, Ya, it's a match on the fire now! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will when my motor comes back from Kenz.

Teraflx said:
Looks nice man, now get us some install pics. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts