1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Im with you, I prefer silver. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
+1 , I dont care for the black rims. Silver looks good.

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
I like that look better on the white ones... w/ silver wheels.. if you're interested in selling your black rims look me up! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I agree, the silver looks better with that color scheme than black does. Maybe if any part of the rest of the bike was already black then the wheels would've looked better but this setup seems to fit the theme much better.

Glad to see you're already tinkering with her, she's a beauty and now she looks even better. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
i got a blue and white se, i polished the paint to silver on the very outer bead on the rim and left the rest of the rim black. looks different an really good.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll buy them,how much do you want for them?I always thought the 06 SE should have had black ones for 50th annv. addition.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The silver definately looks better on the white. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the great feedback! ... I am not interested in selling the black ones, if I were to ever sell the quad, I would reinstall them. Installed the GYTR bumper last night, will take a pic of that after Nascar. DrD reverse, grips, bar risers, and other items are on their way.

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
I like the silver rims on the SE2....i have the Black/Orange SE and put silver ones on w/ Razr2's....i don't care for silver on black. All my gear is black, levers and controls black, bumper and grab bar, i prefer black :lol:

·
Registered
596 Posts
silver all the way dude

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I like it but i'm still parcial (spell?) to my black ones though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i agree, your bike looks better with silver. The black didn't go with it...
I love my new black wheels. they are only temporary till i get motosport alloy torks in black.
I also like the black se with silver wheels better. I was trying to get his seat 2. but that didn't fly hehehe.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts