Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a sweeeeet deal on what I would say is an older 660 Dealer sign.

Had to show you guys..!!!

Sign measures 3 1\2 feet long by 2 1\2 feet high and about 8 inches deep.You plug the sign in and turn it on,and it lights up,and actually has a moving roll under the picture,that when on,looks like the actual dirt cloud is moving...looks really cool...I made a vid,but it doesn't really do it justice.

Picked it up off my local Kijiji (same as craigslist) from a Yamaha marine dealer for $40 bucks..!!!

Has a small crack in the middle,but is just thin plexiglass,and is nothing to do with the pic,so can swap in a new piece,but can hardly even notice it,unless really close.

Be awesome for my garage wall.When I first brought it home,I leaned it up against the wall on the wifes side of the bed,turned it on,brought her in,and told her this was her new nightlight...LOL...she didn't think it was too funny.Told me to put it on my side so I could jerk off lookin at it...LOLLOLLOL

Pic:
0151aj7_20.jpg

Vid:
http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/sickofitpizza/?action=view&current=DSCF5694.mp4

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
I emailed that guy about 10 times about that sign but he said he wouldn't ship it and it was to far to drive....he told me he wouldn't take less than 65:mad: good deal on a sweet sign;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Code:
I emailed that guy about 10 times about that sign but he said he wouldn't ship it and it was to far to drive....he told me he wouldn't take less than 65 good deal on a sweet sign
Yep,noticed it quite a while ago,think they had it listed for $75 then...but is quite a drive for me as well...but they just relisted it for $50,and I have a buddy who works for Ont Hydro,and is working real close to there,and he offered to grab it for me.....perfect timing...LOL

Guess when he showed up,they didn't know what he was talking about,thought he was looking for an actual headlight for a raptor...LOL...then I guess some girl spoke up,went and got it...LOL...prob wasn't even supposed to sell it...LOL

·
Registered
273 Posts
hella cool i love signs

·
Registered
332 Posts
thats sweet!

·
The All American
401 Posts
now, reverse engineer us and tell us how it works. That would be sweet to take a picture of mine and create something similar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts