Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to sand lake on monday. few pics from the ride, took mostly video's though. cant believe i waited so long to go.

have some other random shots i need to upload still.

·
Registered
365 Posts
281 Pony

Your Raptor looks sweet. Post the rest of your pics and the video too. Did you have your video camera attached to your bike?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, im about done with it, appearance wise. bought some cheap arms for it, black lowers and silver uppers, hoping it looks ok.

nah it wasnt mounted to the bike. we were doing alot of hill climbs and roosts on the beach. i have a bunch of vids that are about 15 seconds or so each, ill probably host some later today.

was pretty suprised how easily the bike handled the hill climbs with the 15t on.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, its something like 20 miles west of portland i believe.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Looks awesome man, lets see some more pic's. I've been thinking of doing the gray plastics on mine too 8)

·
Registered
120 Posts
i never used them...not really necessary...but it does add a pretty cool look though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Okay,

What's wrong with me? I thought they were aftermarket black plastics. I have ridden the dunes with the regular tires and the sand tires on the front wheels. As long as the rears have paddles you should be good. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
365 Posts
So is it grey or black?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its grey plastics, black grill. thanks for the compliments :thumbsup:

ill get some more pics uploaded this morning.

·
Registered
272 Posts
HappyHour said:
Wow, I need to move! Sand and water in one place??? WTF!! Arizona is a little limited on water!
That is what I was thinking here in Colorado. But then I thought about Tsunami's, earthquake's, and hurricane's. Maybe I will stay in Colorado.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts