Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post some pics of these duals installed on their bike so i can see if that's what i want??? Thanx

·
Registered
473 Posts
here is mine

·
Registered
33 Posts
sorry not a great pic but.... thought i would post anyway

Attachments

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
03rappy that is my color scheme and those look great on it!!! Can't wait I purchased a set last night after talking with you guys on here. I am totally pumped to get these bad boys. Now I just need to find a good map...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As always, you got my back. Thanx I will check it out. It will prob be like a week before I get them so I have some time. I also have to put all 3 shocks back on my bike. I just got them back from Wiigstyle. Any hints, trucks or suggestions on putting these back on? Other than the flipped version of how I took them off?

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
That should be about the jist of it all. Slap them back in there and bolt 'em up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
let us know how you like those pipes. they sound really really good. install is easy too and everything fits perfect.

good luck bro congrats!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
As always, you got my back. Thanx I will check it out. It will prob be like a week before I get them so I have some time. I also have to put all 3 shocks back on my bike. I just got them back from Wiigstyle. Any hints, trucks or suggestions on putting these back on? Other than the flipped version of how I took them off?
Grease the swing arm pivot bolt before you put it back in with a waterproof grease, i like to do the same with the shock bolts. Good choice of pipes you'll love them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts