Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kids want to see some pics of other kids and the bikes they ride. Post em' if you got them. Here is one of Sadie keeping her end of the deal (I buy them, they wash and help service them).

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Start them young like that and they will take pride in everthing they own. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Heres one

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought it looked familiar. We camped there about a month ago during some cold, crappy weather. We made the best of it and had a good time. I was surprised at how far it was from the dunes! We'll be sticking with Glamis. Test hill is nice though, it is not near as beat up as Oldsmobile.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
If you go past the tower you can camp right next to the dunes. The dunes were about a couple hundred yards.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here they are, ready for Glamis with new parts.

·
Registered
88 Posts
headingnorth,

Nice rides. I have the same in blue. how do you like the T4 exhaust. I've been thinking about one for our Raptor 80. My big concern is how loud they are ?? my son rides alot in the yard and I don't want to po the neighbors.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's not too loud; you know it's aftermarket but it's mellow. It's actually louder on the 50 because you rev the piss out of it to go anywhere.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is Jake on his 80 this last weekend in Glamis.

Sadie on her 50.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks like he is having a blast. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
atvingnc said:
So how did the 50 do ????
The 50 did really good. I need to do the clutch mod before we go again. It is still pretty slow to get going unless she is pointed downhill, I guess the clutch work will fix that. Once she is going, it hauls. She was right up her brothers backside on the 80 all weekend.
The paddles and spacers up front made the bikes so wide, there was never any thought of them tipping over.
Overall, I'm pleased with the performance of all the goodies I got from Raptor 80 racing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great !!! good to hear some kinds words about the 50. I have not done the clutch mod on our 50 but I presently rebuilding a yfm 80 to eventually replace the 50 and the hardest part of the clutch mod will be getting the clutch cover off. I hate those damn philips head screws. I replaced the ones on my rebuilt 80 with hex head.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.