Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

heres a couple pics of my raptor got loads of trick bits its road registerd as we can ride the leaglly on the roads in the uk hope u like

·
Registered
182 Posts
Where did you get those carbon fiber engine covers? Quad looks great!

·
Registered
519 Posts
mikee you happy with the duals?how long did you wait for them any charge you have to pay when they arrived?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
man i love them graphics but the cold winters here kill them :'( il be happy ahwn i can get another set of plastic and another seat so i can have them in the summer then put the stuck stuff back on in the winter

how was the installtion of that graphics kit?

·
Registered
149 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
man i love them graphics but the cold winters here kill them :'( il be happy ahwn i can get another set of plastic and another seat so i can have them in the summer then put the stuck stuff back on in the winter

Is the cold weather really that bad on graphics?? I dunno cause this is the first year i'v had my quad.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
wrecked06700r said:
AJ RAPTOR said:

Is the cold weather really that bad on graphics?? I dunno cause this is the first year i'v had my quad.
if you ride in the cold and i bean like its snowing out cold or its to cold to snow even i hope you got another seat cover they dont "flex" liek the stock cover and graphics to they tend to tear more then anything depends on how good the graphics are :thumbsup:

friend had factory effex on his banshee and one 3 rides int he snow and his seat cover was tore all to hell

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very good looking quad man...

I hate to see the pained expression on your face the first time you loose it down an incline or jump... ;) :lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx for the comments guys still not finished lot morestill to do twistedwedge my mates all say the same but realy because we can ride them on the road dont realy go off road

·
Registered
8 Posts
i like the carbon fiber nice job :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts