Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good pics and i'm sure you are proud of him. my son is 11 and jumping his new 250 pretty good for his age. all i have is video , I'll try to post some. my son is big for his age, how old is youre son? anyway he jumps his 250 way better than me on my 700. i'm 49 and have to pay the bills, cant do it when i'm hurt. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Double D

My son is nine, smallest in his class and his weight is around 23Kg's. The dealership that I deal with has staff that all do some form of dirt riding, whether its ATV's or MX and I have drawn on their resources to train my son and make sure his safe. I took the raptor for a spin on sunday and managed to roll it over. It happened so quickly that one moment I was on it and the next it was nearly on top of me. I managed to stop it from rolling over me by stepping against the nerf bars as she was about to roll over me. The suspension is at it's softest so with my weight on it she seems to tend to lift the back wheels a bit in a corner as the front suspension goes down and she does not spin the wheels through. Maybe I should stiffen the suspension up a bit... what do you think

1 - 3 of 3 Posts