Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my 07 SE. Everything was purchased from advertisers on this forum or from someone that came recommended from this site. Thanks for the help everyone.
Here is the skinny:
CT Racing pipe and header
Dynatek programmer
Pro-Flow intake
IShock 5500 front end
Lone Star axle

I have a few more goodies coming but am done for now. I figure I have spent enough money in the week and a half that I have owned it.

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic number 2

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nice Ride. I thought the SE came with black wheels?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They do. I bought a yellow and black YZF 450 for my daughter the same day. It looks bitchen with the black wheels on her bike. I've got new wheels and tires coming so her silver ones are just rollers.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Nice ride..........Enjoy !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is my daughters bike with the black wheels, I think it was a good trade. They both look better now. The bike in the background is my wifes 07 that the SE shocks went onto.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Man those are sweet rides :thumbsup: Thats cool your daughter and wife ride to!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice set of quads HeadingNorth, Wish I could do that much to my bike in less than two weeks! Specially like the upgraded front end and axle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks great so far, only i think you might want to upgrade the fromt bumper.You want something big enough to help protect the I Shock front end,those are to sweet to risk messing up.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I really like the color combo!! I wish I didn't have so much money in my YFZ lol..
Maybe... I can find a good deal on a Raptor 700 locally one of these days!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree on the bumper idea. My GYTR bumber just came in today and I'm off to the powder coater to have it done in the same gloss black as the a-arms. I'll post some pics when it is done.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
headingnorth said:
Here is my daughters bike with the black wheels, I think it was a good trade. They both look better now. The bike in the background is my wifes 07 that the SE shocks went onto.
I love the looks of the black rims on the yellow machine.....I want a set so bad for my yellow 700!

·
Registered
779 Posts
big time jealous over here

your garage looks like a showroom, what kind of flooring is that?

I have the SE as well, it's the smile maker for sure.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a two part epoxy that holds up really well. If it starts to get nasty I just spray some 409 on and wipe it clean. I had this same floor for 10 years at my last house and it looked really good when I sold. A local painting contractor does it for $1.00 per sq. ft.
At 1100 sq ft of garage, it was a bargain. Keeps the dust and dirt easy to clean. I bought my wife a Roomba (vacuum robot) for the house but found that it works bitchen in the garage. It runs at night for a couple of hours and I just have to clean the dirt trap out every couple of days.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
It is a very nice floor...I felt weird commenting about someones floor on an atv forum, but thanks to someone else I dont feel so weird anymore :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've lived in Lake Havasu for a long time. A dollar goes a bit further here than Orange County or anywhere in Southern Ca. for that matter. 1000 sq. ft garages are the norm here for all the boats and toys. I'm just a normal guy with a normal Havasu house. If you want to talk about high rollers, you need to check out LHCRAPPY's kingdom. Heck, his salt water fish tank costs more than my Super Duty!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know it is not the best idea to post pics of a 450 on this site but any dad (or guy) can appreciate this. My daughter installed a CT pipe and Pro-Flow filter by herself tonight. I helped her with the jetting but the rest she did on her own. This is her on her new bike. At 99lbs. she always has quite a weight advantage, I won't be surprised if she beats me on my 700. I'm pretty sure the 450 will spank her old Banshee.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Thats cool as hell :thumbsup: I really want those rims and tires!! :wave:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.