Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods are listed at the bottom 8) and yes I have the quiet cap in my exhaust lol the neighbors tend to call the cops without it!

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks good, i really dig the full skids and the black and red nerfs. the skids will be my next mod.

heres mine.....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I really like the DG nerfs(whole bike looks great) you have but wanted black so went with these and so far so good. Just a warning use a minimum of 2 rubber washers per bolt and go from there. Mine rattled so baddddddddddddd! lol

·
Registered
827 Posts
i was wondering the same thing. me and my girl were wondering what type of dash your using. looks like its just bar clamps though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
it is on modquad.com like page 10 i think, im ordering mine this next week hopefully

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I like the key being out of the way, no chance it'll be inadvertanly turned off when it shouldn't be. Not that it's all that common, but sometimes I kick the bars throwing my leg over the bike. Mostly when I'm wearing heavy winter pants and have restricted motion, or when I'm being lazy and riding sidesaddle on the trails. ;)

Looking good 03Rappy, you too MPTony. Looks like both could use a new rear grabbar, I'd suggest the PRM standard. It's cheap at around 35 bucks and it's very strong, but not so strong that I've bend my subframe with it. Looks good too, only complaint is the dune flag is in the middle so if you go over backwards there's a better chance you'll bust the flag pole.

03Rap, liking that black/silver color scheme. Wheels, nerfs, bumper, etc all look good.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maddog56 said:
I like the key being out of the way, no chance it'll be inadvertanly turned off when it shouldn't be. Not that it's all that common, but sometimes I kick the bars throwing my leg over the bike. Mostly when I'm wearing heavy winter pants and have restricted motion, or when I'm being lazy and riding sidesaddle on the trails. ;)

Looking good 03Rappy, you too MPTony. Looks like both could use a new rear grabbar, I'd suggest the PRM standard. It's cheap at around 35 bucks and it's very strong, but not so strong that I've bend my subframe with it. Looks good too, only complaint is the dune flag is in the middle so if you go over backwards there's a better chance you'll bust the flag pole.

03Rap, liking that black/silver color scheme. Wheels, nerfs, bumper, etc all look good.

Thanks for the complients! It's a DG grab bar, had my buddy on his brute force 750 rear end me and bend my stocker. But I want a different style and if the PRM looks different I'll take it! No need for a flag though in Texas....

The whole steering stem and steering stem clamp is the T2 setup from TAG. It houses all the warning/indicator lights and the key is up front, it is tough to get to with the T2 pad on there and since they sent me a blue pad and not a red one mines not on yet thats the only downside.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts