Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
And this one for my mom, her Christmas ornament we got her after she beat breast cancer :)

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts

From my weekend ride on the Outlaw.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Nice nice! I just sanded and prepped my wheels to paint them...first coat of plasti dip is on...Decided to do black plasti dip first coats, then color coats then clear coats. So I can peel off if needed.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
My motor build is done and back in the frame. Hooray!
Need to get my PCV hooked up, fluids filled, gas tank back on, and see if I can get that Barker pipe aligned better. Its touching the motor. Why am I not surprised!

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Nice nice! I just sanded and prepped my wheels to paint them...first coat of plasti dip is on...Decided to do black plasti dip first coats, then color coats then clear coats. So I can peel off if needed.

Quad 7's you win. :p

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
It's only a baby 110,000 on it.
Yeah... mine is pushing 230k+

Do you have a manual or an auto? Sometimes I wish I had a manual because they can be more fun ... but its also fun to beat little ricers in a street race with the auto!

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
My motor build is done and back in the frame. Hooray!
Need to get my PCV hooked up, fluids filled, gas tank back on, and see if I can get that Barker pipe aligned better. Its touching the motor. Why am I not surprised!

How are the 450's with IRS to ride/work on? Seems to me like it would be a PITA to do anything on.

·
Registered
104 Posts
This is what I did this weekend :cool: :D

Attachments

41 - 60 of 117 Posts