Raptor Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
I really have not compared them side by side with another built raptor to really know. Pretty torquey though. Really looking forward to the 11:1 install I am currently working on.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
LOL.. No just saying...

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is badass. One of the things on the bucket list for sure. I tried to get it set up for my brother's bachelor party last summer, but since I'm the only one not married and with kids, the wives weren't going for it. Bitches...lol. They said, and I quote, "If you want to go kill yourself that's perfectly fine, you aren't married, but don't put our husbands at risk too." Lollllllll!

Definitely going this summer for sure, hopefully I can get some other people to sack up and go with...
It's an awesome buzz , if it's the sort of thing you've thought about doing you need to do it , words can not discribe it :metal:
All my friends say why would you jump out of a perfectly good plane , Trust me there not perfectly good ;)
Do it man , you won't regret it.
I was only going to do one jump but .......... almost 500 jumps later :eek: I can't get enough of it

·
Registered
287 Posts
My toys - well - just sold the boat after owning it since i was 19 because it was to nice to use 3 times a year. Bought the raptor, then had a kid, then bought the YFZ... Had to get rid of one so the boat peaced out ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
That definitely would have been my choice on toys to go bye bye. They all look good though. Nice pic

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts

Dumont Dunes 6.15.13

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Nice pics guys!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
Well just sold my wheeler...am I doing this right?

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,723 Posts
Well just sold my wheeler...am I doing this right?

What did you sell?:eek:

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,723 Posts
The car in my avatar picture...1988 bronco 2
Ok what a relief. I thought you meant your quad!:D Cause you just got it!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
No this was my lame attempt at "putting money" in my bike. Asking if I'm doing it right...because this money will turn into parts shortly.

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,723 Posts
Please excuse me being a little on the slow side!

You are definitely doing it right! :cool:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
It's ok, I'm still feeling strange. I just sold my first vehicle... Had it since high school and did all the work to it myself, and wheeled her hard.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts