Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any good pictures of their LTE dual exhaust,CT exhaust or HMF exhaust on their Raptor 700 that they can post. I am seriously considering these exhausts and would like to know what I am getting. I would really like to see the headpipe and midpipe routing and any heatshields. Greatly appreciate any help.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah...no luck

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no pictures?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Dude I dont have any on my laptop now but Ill try and get some of mine for you.

·
Registered
584 Posts
OK.

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
more

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
more

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesume Blownhotrodder!!! Thanks..........

·
Registered
584 Posts
Your welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Another angle, these are not ceramic coated, I just polish them back up after each trip to the dunes.

Damn that is one bad ass ride.....Thats calender or poster material..... 8)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool Pictures Randy!! That exhaust is definitely nice looking. Some people are saying that the dual exhaust doesn't really benefit anymore then a single unless you get into the engine mods. Any truth to that matter that you know of?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I didnt know the pipes wrapped around seperate sides. All the pics on LTE it looks like the pipes wrap around the same side. Which one is it?

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Rappys said:
I didnt know the pipes wrapped around seperate sides. All the pics on LTE it looks like the pipes wrap around the same side. Which one is it?
the 660's go to the right side of the bike, then behind the motor they split off

·
Registered
60 Posts
700 Lte's split and wrap around separate sides.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
lasher10 said:
Cool Pictures Randy!! That exhaust is definitely nice looking. Some people are saying that the dual exhaust doesn't really benefit anymore then a single unless you get into the engine mods. Any truth to that matter that you know of?

I can tell you this for sure when my engine was internally stock, after putting the LTE's on I was able to make more bottom, mid and top end than any of the popular single pipes and I have seen the numbers on the same dyno from other 700R's running singles. With the LTE's I was still making 48 RWHP at 7K plus RPM I was able to get 50.44 RWHP and 48.33 lbs tq over a nice broad flat curve with an internally stock engine with no lid a GYT-R filter & adapter PCIII and the LTE's. From what I have seen the Mfg dyno sheets are done on Feel good dynos

If there was a single pipe that performed as well thru out the entire range as the LTE's I would have it. The only single that really gives the LTE's a run for their money is the Ron Woods but it gives some up on the bottom and mid to do it. Everyone has their own opinion and prefrance, this is my opinion based on what I have seen on the dyno and at the dunes in real world conditions.

If your into duning and hillshooting then the LTE's are the way to go. If you just trail and woods ride then by all means pick the single you like the looks of best as there all pretty darn close.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts