Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST GOT THE BIKE ON ALL 4S LAST NITE I LOVE HOW SHE TURND OUT
p.s its my gfs bike thats bein under construction for 5 months
there are a couple kinks in the bike tho have to get a temp gauge seems lik the bike gets hot really quick and fix the brakes as they dont work lol no pressure to them what so
ever

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
749 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice lookin bike, no I'd say its time for a matching set of tires

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aha bwoods u wasnt suppost to notice that o :)

·
Master of the Electron
15,034 Posts
What makes you believe it's getting (too) hot real fast?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill post a thread about it one sec

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Nice job man, say what you will, but I actually think the hot pink with black is really cool looking. I'd ride it!

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
Looks good 8)

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Needs some pink a arms, top or bottom or all would set it off better, not too shabby first pink framed raptor 660 ive seen;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
it was a built for his girl

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes it

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it for the gf...
funny story now the gf cant ride it she broke her leg lol go figure right when its done
goin tonite to pick it up :D

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Lol, you are goin to be ridin it "just so the investment isn't wasted while she is down with a broken leg." Don't be ashamed, I'd rock it too. With some pink riding gear too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know it was build for the girl, but when its time to sell it.................. all I can say is - gooooood luck!
............unless she planing to keep it forever.
I know alot of women who'd buy that quad in a heartbeat based on the color scheme

·
Registered
474 Posts
I know alot of women who'd buy that quad in a heartbeat based on the color scheme
Its not really pink color that will turn away 95% buyers, it is the choice of frame to be pink. Its big difference, when the fenders are pink, or the frame. It is not hard to repaint the fenders, but when it is comes to repaint the frame................there are very few people who can or would do that :)

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I'm playing Devil's Advocate now, but what about those that would love a pink frame but can't afford to do it? That would be a huge upside to buying this particular bike. In either case, it's going to be a specific target buyer, but I think they are out there, and I think the demand will be bigger than anyone could anticipate too. Actually now that I think about it, I don't think it will be such a small target, I think it broadens the target, because a lot of guys looking to buy a bike for their women will think this is just the thing to get their woman to stop being mad at them! Haha! We all know how easily we screw up!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts