Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 700SE, that I am in the process of upgrading. As of now, the engine and air filter are stock.

I would like to install a louder than stock, but, not terribly exhaust system. I have been looking at the FMF Factory 4.1 titanium system.

Has anyone installed one of these? Do I need a programmer as well?

Thank you for any advise.

·
Registered
470 Posts
You will need a programmer. Consider doing the "big 3" which is a full pipe, air filter assemble, and a fuel controller at the same time. You can get these as a package deal. KB Motorsports would be a good place to look. Better all at once than trying to piece meal it. I have no experience with and FMF but someone on here will. Good luck and enjoy!

·
Registered
108 Posts
If your worried about how loud it is I would see if perhaps someone local to you could give you a listen. I did the big 3 and don't like how loud my bike is. I should've been more patient and done that but the money was getting too damn hot in my pocket!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did the big three on my 2019. I went with the Barkers dual set up. I love it, not too loud but you know it’s been upgraded. Not a great video but it will give you an idea of the sound. We are in Winchester bay now and will be uploading a few more after videos as soon as we get home too. https://youtu.be/semDbM4UlzM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts