Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the ron woods pipe and was just woundering if the Lt's would make more power or should i just stick with woods. everyone around here has the woods just wanted to be different. thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I am pretty sure the LTE's make the most power. Search the topic you will find this info without a doubt. DMC duals would probably be next. I am in the same boat as you with a single exhaust thinking about switching to duals. But everyone says if you keep your money, have it ported and polished, high compression piston, and cam - you'd be fine. This is the route I will probably take.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the dmc duals and it is nice, :thumbsup: the flow is much better :grin_nod: . I had a yoshe.but the duals are by far to me the way to go before getting into the moter and cheaper .they are DMC comp4 afterburners 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
they look so sweet i look at all these different pipes and i like them but nothing comaires to these

Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.