Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this too lean? Should I use the buttons to make it overall richer. Should I add to the bottom, mid, top or all three. Or do I need to adjust it manually. Is there a function in the computer program to change the map by a percentage for each range, or only individually.

·
Registered
54 Posts
pull up the pc3 program on your comp, and you can adjust fuel settings for every 250 rpms, at each 10% incriment of throttle position. i would warn against tryin to make your own though. load what matches up to what you got, and adjust the whole map up or down, not individual rpm settings...

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is it if its popping on deceleration, lean or rich? Because mine was, and my 0% throttle readings were initially too high and were only in the 1000 to 1750 range. After I lessened the numbers and spread them over the 1000 to 2000 range the popping went away.

·
Registered
85 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
What is it if its popping on deceleration, lean or rich?
lean

·
Registered
54 Posts
popping can be too lean or too rich. the only way to tell is to pull your plug.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The plug is VERY clean after a long ride (hot, right?). I figured if I give all the info I have it would be more helpful in diagnosing the issue. So it sounds like from what everyone has said it is lean but where? In the Low end, Mid range, or the High end. I plan on taking it to a dyno but can't for another 2-3 months. So at this point i just want to get it closer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts