Raptor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can offer all Raptor forum members a piston and cam of choice for the low price of cost plus 10% and you have to send your cam as a core on any cam order other than the billet web.

I can also get you JJ&A products, LTE, Barker pipes, JE, CP, Wiseco, Web, Mega cycle, Hotcams, Dynojet products, Skat trac, Mod quad products, Lectrons, Vinco turbo kits for Rhino's, Packard Racing products, KBR products, I also offer specialty drag parts for many brand atv's, a full line of porting and big valve heads, and in house dyno tuning with a state of the art Dynojet dyno with a eddie current load brake a A/F meter coming VERY SOON!

Sand Demon Motorsports
1 530 832 9696
1 877 GOT DYNO
open 7 days a week 9am - dark

·
Super Moderator NW Raptor Rally Coordinator
1,379 Posts
I just posted and am looking for somthing like this I am a newbe and not sure how to send a privet post so look at my last post and let me know how much and thank you.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm intrested, but i want to ask you some questions. I want the hichest compression piston, but running only with pump fuel and not race gas. Is this 10,75:1 or 11:1 or somethink else?For cams the same think, give me a suggestion for cams, without replacing calves and springs and big bore. Finnaly my mods will be piston, cams, k&n filter, lte's or barker(waiting to test), pc3 and 15t sprocket. Is there somethink else i have to do? I'm intrested for trail most. Finnaly how much will cost shipping to Greece, Athens for cam, piston,exhuats?
thank you

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The best thing you guys can do is call me at the shop. Im there 12hr a day 7 days a week.

Sand Demon Motorsports
1 530 832 9696
1 877 GOT DYNO

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Sparky,
You need to move your shop, :lol: I just looked on google maps and your too far from socal :'( Now who is going to tweek my quad.

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
sparky yfz said:
The best thing you guys can do is call me at the shop. Im there 12hr a day 7 days a week.

Sand Demon Motorsports
1 530 832 9696
1 877 GOT DYNO
Must be nice to be able to work only 1/2 days!!!!!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Shredder said:
sparky yfz said:

Sand Demon Motorsports
1 530 832 9696
1 877 GOT DYNO
Must be nice to be able to work only 1/2 days!!!!!! :grin_nod:
Ya really, I was thinkin the same thing!!!LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.