Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone was just looking into some little 125 pit bikes to mess around with on the side of the raptor, clearly not looking for something to be serious on, anyways, ive looked up a few and so far i like the orion bikes, anyone know if they are any good? or know of any that are? not looking to spend 1500 on some honda or yamaha and make it a pit bike, just looking to buy a cheap little toy to mess around with

·
Registered
383 Posts
I see honda and yamaha ones here on CL locally for $5-600... orion would be crap. only china bike I'd consider would be the pitster, iirc those at least have chromoly frames. those things have ALOT of motor mod potential the pitster mini quads are the only 4 stroke to challenge the 2 fast motors the 2 stroke CVT guys wreck shit with. those things are BAAAAD I believe next level from that is shifter motors (CR,YZ or such 80-90cc 2 stroke dirtbike motor in a mini chassis like a blaster ect) but I believe even those would need to be modded to take a 2 fast build, at least from what I was reading.

so yeah, pitster ftw ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
they use them to ride around the pits at races

1 - 4 of 4 Posts