Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
litte helment cam video from out just crusing the pits and the trail to town that is full of deep whoops belive it or not :thumbsup:. yes i just skim the tops of them but one got me off gard near the start of the vid :mad:

Pit Touring

·
Registered
147 Posts
what kind of helmet caM did you use? Wish i had that long of trails in nj. Ever get chased by cops riding along side of that road? Sweet vid.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ryeguy said:
what kind of helmet caM did you use? Wish i had that long of trails in nj. Ever get chased by cops riding along side of that road? Sweet vid.
thanks man

most of the dirt road is really just road way for the pits were safe on them the one short bit of road that you see near the end of the vid was in a subdivision go slow and quite and not many people will care ill have the last part of the vid up sometime that shows the last pit as far as cops well they just flash thier lights if your on the gravel part of the road heding for a trail but the DNR will chase ya even tho they are told not to but they dont chase us far by the time we hit 3rd gear they give up

the helment cam was the surper hightec one you can get when you get a new dell pc :thumbsup: :lol: but its gets dvd quality video 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
cool man. looks like some good trails there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts