Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often should I grease the pivot points on my 07 Raptor 700? What kind of grease should I use and how do I apply the grease? Besides cleaning, changing the oil and keeping the chain lubed, what are some other things I should do regulary to maintain my quad?

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Check your manuel for the maintenance hours, i do it once to twice a yr depending on how much it gets ridden, i prefer a waterproof synthetic grease like belray or lucas oil synthetic chassis grease it doesn't really matter to me as long as it's waterproof. Apply it with a grease gun and your done.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Do u not have a manual? Cause all the maintenance stuff is in there under maintenance. If u don't have one then download it off the site then u wont have to keep asking these questions ok c ya:D

·
Registered
615 Posts
IMO lubing the chain and greasing is more dependant on your riding conditions and not how much it gets riden, if you are riding in mud and water a lot your are going to want to grease the zerks and lube the chain more often than what the manual recommends, even when using a waterproof grease.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts