Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Haspin has a 300' ft track. Shut down area rough call ahead of time ask them to smooth it out cause you got a super quick juiced quad and they'll do it. Get street tires leathers and head to the Indy 1/4 mile aspault strip see what she'll do in the 1/4 mile real drag racing bro.

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haspin has a 300' ft track. Shut down area rough call ahead of time ask them to smooth it out cause you got a super quick juiced quad and they'll do it. Get street tires leathers and head to the Indy 1/4 mile aspault strip see what she'll do in the 1/4 mile real drag racing bro.
Sweet, well get that bike running bro, we got some racing to catch up on!!! Last time we raced you beat me :p

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Sweet, well get that bike running bro, we got some racing to catch up on!!! Last time we raced you beat me :p
Trail build will be ready tomorrow hits dyno Friday for tune. The dragster still in works the trail bike ain't no ho though.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'll give her by best if I can keep front planted with stock swinger lol. Don't know my numbers yet just getting engine in frame.

·
Registered
240 Posts
We gotta get a video for this race... Should be a close one

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
We will we both have helmet cams.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
If you do that they'll only see me when I stage a few seconds after you lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Awesome guys love the pre-race bs just like street racing.... Spider your build produced nice numbers low due to the dyno IMO but a good tune none the less

·
Registered
240 Posts
You may have an actual horsepower advantage Spider but Brett has the extended swingarm set up for great launches. Cant wait to see the outcome.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
What if we race threw the woods then I have swinger advantage :lol:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Awesome guys love the pre-race bs just like street racing.... Spider your build produced nice numbers low due to the dyno IMO but a good tune none the less
Yes that's the best part of racing plus me and Brett raced each other when both quads was basically big3's I did have a hc3 so you could say I was big 4. Yes Eric dyno is stingy with numbers but he did a great job. If you're on eastcoast and can swing the trip I'd recommend him to all y'all if out west DL,Lucas English,or Racers Edge from what I've heard.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yes that's the best part of racing plus me and Brett raced each other when both quads was basically big3's I did have a hc3 so you could say I was big 4. Yes Eric dyno is stingy with numbers but he did a great job. If you're on eastcoast and can swing the trip I'd recommend him to all y'all if out west DL,Lucas English,or Racers Edge from what I've heard.
I wish I was closer to Ehs to get a great tune... I have 2 shops in pa willing to put a quad on their dyno so I will have to try them out to get as close as I can on my tune. I will post results

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Cool let me know how pa guy is it live 7-1/2hrs from one way from EHS.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I will be doing the tuning they will be running the dyno should be fun.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
There's a lot to it. You gotta get her failed in at all the throttle positions from 5%-100% you'll see throttle percentage on the screen. It's a king process to get perfect if maps off a lot. Good luck bro.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts